Reid Temple Christian Academy Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA)is the fellowship of parents, teachers, and students working together to promote the ideals of the school (holistic Christian education), empowering RTCA students to acheive academic excellence, suppprting the various needs of administration, teachers, and students in the classroom; and fostering a strong sense of community between parents, administration, teachers and the students.
The Reid Temple Christian Academy PTSA strives to:
- Facilitate parent involvement throughout the school year
- Operate as a primary communication link among parents, teachers and administration
- Assist teachers in enriching the learning experience
- Assist RTCA's administration with fundraising initatives and special events
- Encourage the building of lasting relationships between parents
- Coordinate and disseminate information to parents, teachers, administration and students
- Positively impact the RTCA school body
- Participate in school donation and fundraising programs
- Support the mission of Reid Temple Christian Academy
Through the involvement of many parents, the programs at RTCA operate successfully and remain strong. The PTSA serve to foster valuable communication with The Academy families and to Provide guidance and support. We hope you join us!
Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) general meetings are held the second Tuesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. for the entire school. Additionally, quarterly meetings are held by grade division levels: Pre-K2 thru Kindergarten, Grades 1-4, and Grades 5-8 all at 6:00p.m.
PTSA meetings are held to:
- Develop activities/events/programs to support the mission of RTCA;
- Inform/update parents, teachers, students and administration on current RTCA issues; and
- Provide an open forum for discussion of various topics
2012-2013 PTSA general meeting dates are: