Applying to RTCA
Thank you for considering our school. We welcome your interest in having your child join our Reid Temple Christian Academy community of learners.
Before beginning your application, please review the details of our application process. Admission at RTCA is based on student achievement, character and dedication to the school's values. Students applying to certain grades will be required to submit to standardized testing as part of the application process.
Before submitting an application, please read our overview and mission and core values, to better understand the education, character and values offered.
Families interested in applying must also attend an open house session, or schedule a private tour.
All applicants must submit the following documentation for immediate consideration.
- A completed application for admission.
- Application fee (non-refundable)
- Birth certificate (photocopy)
- Health inventory form
- Immunization record
- Official academic record (if applicable)
- Recommendation forms
- One recommendation form for grade 1-2 applicants
- Two recommendation forms for grades 3-8 applicants
- Most recent standardized testing scores (if applicable)
Reid Temple Christian Academy requires all students entering kindergarten through grade 8 to participate in a shadow day, during which the student must take an admissions assessment.
Personal interviews are required for students entering into grade 3 through 8 and may be required for students entering into lower grades.
Submission of an application for admissions means that parents understand and are willing to:
- Comply with the policies and academic standards of Reid Temple Christian Academy.
- Actively participate in activities which support Reid Temple Christian Academy, its programs, mission and educational objectives.