Affording an RTCA Education
Sending your child to Reid Temple Christian Academy is an important and worthwhile decision you've made as a parent. The outstanding education your child will receive will last a lifetime.
RTCA is able to provide financial aid to students who demonstrate need. We use FACTS grant and aid assessment to process financial aid applications. Based on the financial information you provide, FACTS helps make fair and objective financial aid decisions for your family.
The FACTS registration process is two parts.
Part I: Complete and sign the Financial Commitment Form (FCF) and return to Reid Temple Christian Academy. It can be sent by email.
Part II: Enroll in FACTS Online to make paying for tuition as easy and convenient as possible. We encourage you to sign up for one of our payment plans through FACTS - all from the comfort of your home.
- Enroll for FACTS Online »Sign Up Now
- Pick a payment plan and an available method of payment.
- Make sure to have the following information ready
- The name, address, and email of the person responsible for making the payments
- To protect your privacy, you will need to create your own unique FACTS access code. Please be sure it is something you can easily remember
- You may need the bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number. Credit card users must enroll by telephone at 800.233.1096 (see school office for special credit card form -- Mastercard, AmEx, Discover available--2.5% convenience fee for credit cards apply).
- Once you complete your enrollment online, the school will enter your appropriate tuition amount. A confirmation letter detailing your payments & total balance will be sent to you in advance of your payment start date.
For More Information
Once enrolled, you may view your personal FACTS online, anytime (using MyFACTS) or you may call FACTS at 800.624.7092. Confirmation will be sent to you by email upon enrollment from FACTS. We appreciate your cooperation.