As the season for parties and inclement weather approach, a few reminders for parents:
For the benefit and security of all our students and staff, RTCA security policies are as follows.
- Parents and/or visitors who arrive after 9 a.m. must enter the building through the front of the church and sign in with security.
- Security will escort visitors to the academy's main office which will provide all visitors with a visitor pass upon signing in
- Parents and/or visitors are also required to sign out from the main office before leaving.
For the safety of all students, please remember the following:
- Only food purchased from a grocery store may be brought into the classroom for dissemination to the students. No homemade goods are allowed.
- As a reminder, RTCA is a nut-free school. No tree nuts or peanuts are allowed on school property.
During inclement weather, parents are notified of closings and delays through voicemail and/or text. Parents, please make sure that your contact information is up to date with the administrative office to ensure that you receive these direct communications. Please email Ginger King with any changes to your contact information.
- Inclement weather delays and closings will also be posted on Plusportal.
- Delays in the morning mean that before care is cancelled.