Join the dedicated and dynamic Reid Temple Christian Academy team. We are seeking loving, creative, innovative, and Christian service-oriented individuals to provide the highest quality Christian education to our children. To apply for an advertised position, please follow the application process below.
- Please submit a tailored cover letter, resume and employment application to by email to RTCA.
- The completed application must be first saved to your computer and added as an attachment to the email.
- Please indicate the title of the position that you are seeking in the subject line.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Our goal is to review all applications within two to four weeks of submission, depending on the volume of applications we receive per role. Questions or concerns can also be submitted via email. No phone calls please. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Featured Job Openings
- English/language arts teacher (multiple positions)
- Science teacher (middle school)
- Physical Education teacher/Athletic director (middle school)
About Reid Temple Christian Academy
As a Christian educational facility, the Word of God remains the basis for our mission, objectives, values, curriculum and all activities. All administrators, faculty and staff are required to have confessed Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior, believe the Bible as our God-breathed final authority, and maintain a Christian lifestyle that exemplifies these beliefs. “Loving the Lord with all our heart, soul and mind.” Mark 12:30
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Reid Temple Christian Academy that all applicants for employment and all employees are recruited, hired, and assigned on the basis of merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, or disability, or any other legally protected status.