Adventures in Learning Summer Camp
Adventures in Learning summer camp is a safe, fun and active environment, where children are encouraged to love God, love people, and build friendships. During the summer months your child will be academically challenged and offered a variety of special activities that promote STEM, athletics, music and art. Activities will change from session to session and are designed to be age-appropriate and engaging.
Our goals are simple. We seek to:
- Stop summer loss through daily academic enrichment.
- Encourage and facilitate a relationship with God.
- Enjoy the summer months through various STEM, athletic, artistic, and culturally rich activities.
Every age group is offered the following activities:
● Academic enrichment
● STEM activities
● Arts and crafts
● Swimming/water play
● One field trip per session
● One field day per session
The camp fees for the 2019 camp year, are listed below. These fees apply per camper.
- 1-week session $250
- 2-week session $400
Extended Day Fees
- Before Care $50 per two-week session
- After Care $50 per two-week session
- Drop-in rate $30 per day
- What are the camp hours?
- Do you offer before and aftercare?
- How many sessions do you offer?
- What if I only want a one-week session?
- Are the special camp activities available, and is there an additional cost?
- When is payment due?
- What if I need to cancel?
- Can I register my child and pay the registration fee later?
- What is included in the summer camp session fee?
- What are the options for lunch?
- My child is entering Kindergarten in the fall. Which class will my child attend?
- What is the dress code for summer camp?
- How do I register for summer camp?