Adventures in Learning Summer Camp
Adventures in Learning summer camp is a safe, fun and active environment, where children are encouraged to love God, love people, and build friendships. During the summer months your child will be academically challenged and offered a variety of special activities that promote STEM, athletics, music and art. Activities will change from session to session and are designed to be age-appropriate and engaging.
Our goals are simple. We seek to:
- Stop summer loss through daily academic enrichment.
- Encourage and facilitate a relationship with God.
- Enjoy the summer months through various STEM, athletic, artistic, and culturally rich activities.
Every age group is offered the following activities:
● Academic enrichment
● STEM activities
● Arts and crafts
● Swimming/water play
● One field trip per session
● One field day per session
The camp fees for the 2019 camp year, are listed below. These fees apply per camper.
- 1-week session $250
- 2-week session $400
Extended Day Fees
- Before Care $50 per two-week session
- After Care $50 per two-week session
- Drop-in rate $30 per day
- What are the camp hours?
- Do you offer before and aftercare?
- How many sessions do you offer?
- What if I only want a one-week session?
- Are the special camp activities available, and is there an additional cost?
- When is payment due?
- What if I need to cancel?
- Can I register my child and pay the registration fee later?
- What is included in the summer camp session fee?
- What are the options for lunch?
- My child is entering Kindergarten in the fall. Which class will my child attend?
- What is the dress code for summer camp?
- How do I register for summer camp?
Yes! We have special camp activities planned for each camp session, and each of these activities is available for every camper at no additional cost.
In an effort to provide an equitable summer camp experience, our special activities will be offered to all students in a rotation. There are no additional fees associated with these activities.
A one-time, non-refundable $50 registration fee is required to register for camp. You must pay the registration fee in full in order to register.
Payments for each camp session must be completed one week prior to the start of the registered session. No exceptions or extensions will be given.
When registering for a camp session, parents have two payment options: pay each session balance in full, or make a deposit for each session, and schedule an automatic deduction to pay the remaining balance one week prior to the start of the session.
See the fee schedule above for pricing.
Adventures in Learning Summer Camp is happy to help families who need to cancel all or part of their camp sessions. While the registration fee for the camp itself is non-refundable, families may cancel participation in scheduled camp sessions and receive a refund with the following parameters:
- Cancellations that occur two months prior to the date of the registered session are eligible for a full refund of the session.
- Cancellations that occur one month prior to the date of the registered session will be charged a $50 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations that occur less than 30 days prior to the date of the registered session will be charged a $100 cancellation fee.
- In each case, the initial camp registration fee is non-refundable.
All students are provided with a hot lunch daily as part of the session fee. Families whose children have extreme food sensitivities or allergies are encouraged to bring a bag lunch. Please keep in mind our facility is a nut-free environment, so bag lunches may not include any foods that include nuts.
Adventures in Learning Summer Camp is not able to provide refrigeration or microwaves to campers for lunches that are brought from home.
Registration is easy and available online. Adventures in Learning summer camp uses the Ultra Camp platform for registration and payment.
First time campers
If you're new to Adventures in Learning summer camp, use the register now button below to create a new profile on Ultra Camp. Once your profile is created, you may log in and follow the prompts to select your camp sessions, register and schedule payment.
If you already have a profile set up with Ultra Camp, use the register now button below to update or confirm your contact and registration information. Once that process is completed, you can select your camp sessions, register and schedule payment.