Adventures in Learning Summer Camp
Adventures in Learning summer camp is a safe, fun and active environment, where children are encouraged to love God, love people, and build friendships. During the summer months your child will be academically challenged and offered a variety of special activities that promote STEM, athletics, music and art. Activities will change from session to session and are designed to be age-appropriate and engaging.
Our goals are simple. We seek to:
- Stop summer loss through daily academic enrichment.
- Encourage and facilitate a relationship with God.
- Enjoy the summer months through various STEM, athletic, artistic, and culturally rich activities.
Global Problem Solvers 2020
|Session One||Session Two||Session Three||Session Four|
June 15 - 19
|June 22 - 26|
June 29 -July 3
July 6 - 10
|July 13 - 17||July 20 - 24|
July 27 - 30
|Aug. 3 - 7|
Every age group is offered the following activities:
● Academic enrichment
● STEM activities
● Arts and crafts
The camp fees for the 2020 camp year, are listed below. These fees apply per camper. Childcare subsidy accepted and sibling discounts available.
Registration fees are waived for 2020.
- 1-week session $225
Extended Day Fees
- Before Care $50 per two-week session
- After Care $50 per two-week session
- Drop-in rate $30 per day
- What are the camp hours?
- Do you offer before and aftercare?
- How many sessions do you offer?
- When is payment due?
- What if I need to cancel?
- Can I register my child and pay the registration fee later?
- What is included in the summer camp session fee?
- What are the options for lunch?
- My child is entering Kindergarten in the fall. Which class will my child attend?
- What is the dress code for summer camp?
- How do I register for summer camp?